Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year & Thank You!

Hello Everyone!

A very happy new year to everyone! It has been a really great year for Bishan CC & LTA Leng Kee TKD Club in 2008.

This year, we've collected countless medals for the National Poomsae Competition as well as Pesta Sukan '08.

We also celebrated the 11th annivesary of Bishan CC TKD. Again, thank you to those who've helped out in the celebrations in one way or another.

And on behalf of Rocky Sir, thank you to those who helped out at the grading just now.
A big THANK YOU to Qing Gui, Christine, Wee Yong, Terence and Choon Kiat. :D

Please remember that our next training is on the 8th of January (Yes, this thursday!).
(Haha, no more slacking hor!)

P/S: Anyone going for the training of the new poomsae? It's this Saturday, 10th January, 6pm to 7.30pm at National Training Centre.

Those keen to go, tell me. Registration closes on 6th January (Wednesday).

2 comments:

  1. Hi FD...

    I won't be able to make it for the new poomsae training this Sat, I'm having my final exams.

    As for last Sat, apologies that Alex & myself cant make it. Accompanied Dad to polyclinic for something major.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fad,

    This Sat 10 Jan, I'm stuck in Live 'n Loaded! We'll be touring the polys this coming sat and promoting the show. I guess it'll be quite fun.

    Won't be able to make it to the poomse course.

    You'll have fun and teach me when you return ok!

    ReplyDelete